I used my K20D longer I think.  While I didn't find the noise particularly objectionable at what for the K20D middle ISOs, just a tad over that, or if the image was just a bit under exposed, the noise looked a lot less grain like and much more like a regular pattern, almost banding, that was annoying, but when everything was done right the images it produced were very nice indeed.

Sadly I still have the K20D, it's seen hard useage, and I've gotten a quote of $6.00, if I wanted to sell it and probably couldn't give it away.  The sad part is the two batteries and the two focusing screens I have for it, one original and one Katzeye split image/microprism are worth more.  I wish the Katzeye fit the K-3 or K-5II.