I can't for the life of me understand why you continue to use a service that
you've been saying sucks for an age and a day and constantly gets worse. There
are plenty of excellent services that do email very reliably and without any
problems. Just go to one of them and toss the Yahoo stuff.

Same for Thunderbird. There are plenty of excellent email clients that don't
suck: pick one of them and toss Thunderbird.

Life is too short to waste on ranting about sucky things. :\