We had a day trip to Letaba Camp in the Kruger Park for lunch today. The
forecast was 31degC with a bit of rain but it turned out to be 36degC &
no rain which was a bit unpleasant. Thank goodness for air conditioners!
I haven't bored you with shots of the usual suspects. These are somewhat
different, many distant. The Letaba River is a mere trickle at present
with pools here-and-there. The descriptions are under the photos on
Flickr. Scroll R for the other 9 images.

Letaba 09/12/2020 | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/albums/72157717228004168>

All with the K5 & Sigma 170-500 DG.

Alan C