Yes, an unusual view. That shop must be a goldmine.

Alan C

On 17-Dec-20 05:35 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Nice image, Ann.  It really captures the feeling of snow in The City.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 10:59 PM ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2020-New-York-at-home-and-on-silent-streets/i-2VffjLt/A

a bit of cheer - we havent had a decent snow since 2018.  shot from my
smudgy officed window.. I'm a bit too shaky on my limbs to get
downstainrs and go to the corner.

The corner store is not as nice to look at as it used to be.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com