Long time friend of mine took this one with her Nikon Coolpix B700 superzoom  (on automatic)  last night - it is on facebook  - she said it was fine if I shared link

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10218764903530655&set=a.1054986171862

Thought she did a damn good job - she said she cropped it  - and didn't spend a lot of time shooting  , but did use her tripod for this one.

What's the 35mm equivalent to to that zoom at its most powerful?.. I can't do the math.

Wish I could even have seen it.. still waiting for the  shots from people with the  best equipment for this sort of stuff to appear on line..
MAybe it is there already but havent found any

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com