From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:40:45 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cost of Black and White Film Processing?

Hi, Dave,

Just curious, but where do you get your b&w done?  That's about what
my
buddy Robert at APO charges, but he'll usually knock off a coupla
bucks
if I bring in multiple rolls.  I got 3 rolls back yesterday, and he
charged me a total of $90, tax included, for developing and 4x6
proofs.

regards,
frank

David Brooks wrote:

> Hi Harald.
> Just looking at an old bill from May.
> Process 2 rolls of 36        $10.00
> Proofs,4x6 times 72          $46.80
> Add taxes                    $65.32 Total
>
> Above are in Canadian funds Us would be about
> $40.00
>
> Dave

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer