re gloom:
ya did take a photo of a wire fence  and then there is the looming shadow  :-)

On 1/4/2021 12:45 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Thanks Ann!

Hmm. I wasn't actually thinking of it as "gloomy", just "dark and technical
abstraction" … It was made somewhere around mid-Summer 2020, I think … this lot of Polaroids
have been stacking upon my bookshelf for months waiting for enough of them to be there to be worth
setting up the copy kit for high rez captures. :)

That's reminding me that I need to order film… Down to just three packs of 600
speed left and a couple more SX-70 (ISO 150). At eight shots per pack, they go
quickly when I start shooting with the Polaroids.