With PHQ3, you'll be punning 5-ways. ;-)

Larry Colen Sat, 02 Jan 2021 11:49:49 -0800 wrote:

My new Induro PHQ3 head arrived this morning. I’m very impressed. It feels very solid, but the movement is smooth.

One feature that wasn’t mentioned in the literature are the release couplers on the tightening arms so that rather than sticking out, the arms can lay flat when storing it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/u5F3PCg8HPKwttXd8

The reason it was an open box unit might have simply been that a couple of the bubble levels didn’t have fluid, I just registered it and sent a note to Induro about getting replacement parts. They were very helpful when I needed some replacement parts for my BHD3.