In LibreOffice Writer, I can use File -> New -> Labels and I get a dialogue box
that has a dropdown menu for Brand.  In there are templates for Avery letter
size, including 5160.  Maybe the same route works for OpenOffice?  If not, I've
saved a document in .odt format and can send it to you.  Not sure it will still
work as a template, though.  I couldn't find a way to save it in that form.