I've only spent a few days in Denmark, but I found them to be friendly,
open-minded, and fun-loving people who are content to let others do as they
wish.  It also seemed to be the most openly patriotic country in Europe
(other than Switzerland), judging by the number of public buildings and
private homes flying the Danish flag or a pennant version of the flag.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery