Thanks again, Brian, for keeping the PUG going and thus helping to keep
this group together!

It is indeed a nice little gallery, with a good variety of approaches to
the theme.  My favorite is "Little Spectacular Lightning," by Reinhard Sy,
Not only is the capture of the lightning dramatic and pleasing, but the
overall minimalism of the composition grabs my attention and highlights the
drama of the lightning.  I also like Ann's image, which so well captures
the feeling of snow in The
City, and Pete Mcintosh's "Ocean Sunset," since I have so often attempted
similar shots.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery