Well, first thing you need is a tempering bath, and maybe a good
supply of ice cubes.

2nd thing would be an air conditioner. Or do you have swamp coolers
down there?

#rd, increase your processing temperature. The standard temp is 68,
don't be afraid to move up to 75. That's 7 degress you don't have to
worry about.

tv

--
Thomas Van Veen Photography