Since I was a big Monty Python fan, I ordered tix as soon as they became
available, and would up in the front row.  The "holy grail" was under my
seat, so I was dragged up on stage and presented an award as "peasant of
the year," after which they sang the praises of "Dan Matyola" and took this
image with a polaroid.

By the way, my college roommate, Bob Wilson, was the station manager of the
PBS station in Dallas, and became the first to put The Flying Circus on TV
in America.  He was the father of the Wilson Brothers, Owen, Luke and
Andrew.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery