Hang in there, Dan. I think we are all suffering from a bit of that at the moment.

Alan C

On 19-Jan-21 09:49 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
On Maui, most men wear shorts and sandals to church.
I was supposed to be in Maui for our annual winter visit by now, but
because of the Damn COVID pandemic and the slow roll-out of the vaccines,
we had to cancel.
I am quite depressed.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery