It's me again, Margaret.

The time has come for me to relinquish my claim on all my manual focus
paraphernalia.  I'm wearing bifocals these days, and finding that autofocus
lenses are just easier and more fun.  There's a gallery of everything
here:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/9ho8HdUysVGQHTHE6

I think my asking prices are fair, but if you disagree let me know.  I
don't bite.  Unless you're into that sort of thing.  All prices in
US Dollars.  Add shipping and insurance from 17011.

MX body: $100.  Everything works, including the shutter release timer and
all shutter speeds.  I will not guarantee their accuracy.  It could
probably benefit from a CLA.
M50/1.7: $20
M35/2.8: $100
M85/2: $150.  C'mon.  You know you want this one.
Takumar-A 2x teleconverter.  What are these worth?  $10?  I'll throw it in
if you buy something else and ask for it.
MX Winder: $50.

Everything comes with appropriate, but not necessarily original or even
Pentax, body and lens caps.

If you need more photos, just ask.  I'm happy to oblige.

--
Scott "You kids get off my lawn!" Loveless
Camp Hill, PA  USA