Thanks, all, for the comments!

Ann, this has been a strange winter; one slush storm, freakish warmth, and no
real snow. The warmth disappeared last night, though, and we’re supposed to get
4-8 inches of snow Sunday night and Monday.

Alan and Ann again, the Morris Arboretum website has a photo of the maze last
summer. It’s mostly green, because a good deal of it is living willow saplings.

Ken, the exposure was difficult. The sky was very bright and clear, and the
shadows were very deep. I did a lot of exposure fiddling in LR.

Stay well, all,

Rick