Thanks much, Paul  .. and Dan too..

Dan, it was already shrinking the year I shot that photo.  And we visited in the spring of 1992.. when
it had shrunk even more.. no surprise, sadly

stunning gallery, overall...  Brian I especially love your waterfall - waterfalls seem ideally suited for BW
But Stan gets the Ansel Adams award..  :-)
Our visit in 1992 in the Spring gave us lots of clear views of Denali (as opposed to 1989 when we never saw it emerge) but
I didn't get anything to compare to yours.., Stan

ann