hehe Whatashock :-)
thanks, Ken

ann

On 2/8/2021 11:07 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Totally agree with the crop - isolate, simplify and define !

-----Original Message-----
From: ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Sent: Feb 8, 2021 8:44 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: couple of PEsos - Ashley- warning, catography

So I had the K-5 on the tripod, settings at ISO 100, f8.0, auto focus,
no flash getting ready to photograph the cover of a box the jigsaw
puzzle about to be listed on ebay..

Guess who got between me and my box cover .. I clicked away anyway .. 3
times..  The first shot you Fb'ers have seen.. it's the jokey one..
Ashley saying "What do you mean I'm in your way?" Just for the giggle,
I know nothing is sharp..

https://annsan.smugmug.com/The-Kitty-Corner/Ashley-ultimate-alpha-tabby/i-pMJTHKp/A

But I got lucky on the third click - the auto-focus had time to get to
Ashley's eyes.. I'm still fascinated that her eyes are motionless but
she is part ghost from movement.
that's my story and I'm stick'en to it.  I cropped this one as if I were
Ken  :-)

https://annsan.smugmug.com/The-Kitty-Corner/Ashley-ultimate-alpha-tabby/i-WsJL79X/A

regarding snow... it got all gray and slushy and now it is so cold it is
super slippery so I haven't been out for two days and the outside looks
ugly from my window.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography