> On Feb 12, 2021, at 10:56 AM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Toine, Ann and Larry.
> Larry, I will see what I can do about lighting them at night.  Shooting
> through the window, on-camera flash will not work, but perhaps a can have
> someone shine a light from the deck.

I have had great luck using $10 clamp lights with LED light bulbs.  If you
break off the diffuser, the LEDs are often on a flat plate giving you more of a
directional beam.  Since they put out relatively little heat, it’s also
relatively easy to make a snoot out of aluminum foil, or for that matter
something like a cereal box.

You can also get light fixtures that attach to light stands, and I use those a
lot when I’m using the LED lights as hot lights.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XkhxTbDS2W7cA26u8

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com