Larry:

Nice color and textures on the Berry Leaves image!

The entire gallery is excellent;  I envy you having green and red and even
flowers!  All I have here is white, white, white. <G>

I am a big fan of tree bark macrows;  my only image selected for the
Premiere Gallery in the old Pentax Photo gallery was an image of bark on a
tree in Birr Castle Demesne, Ireland.  I love the way you have rendered the
textures of the tree bark, especially in images 6323, 6112, and 6532.  You
continue to amaze me with what you produce out of these little local walks.

Dan Matyola