Have you tried to get it from the VA? You're a Vietnam Vet, you should be eligible even if you don't get your primary care from the VA.

I'm in the third cohort & you're older than I am. You would be in the second.

1st cohort - Care providers working at the VA hospital and clinics plus Veterans in the nursing home wing of the hospital.

2nd cohort - Veterans 75+, Veterans with co-morbidities and any remaining members of the 1st cohort.

3rd cohort - Veterans 65+ and any remaining members of 1st & 2nd cohorts.

4th cohort - Younger veterans & pushing out to the community based Clinics, plus remaining members of 1st, 2nd & 3rd cohorts.

I think they're also beginning to vaccinate dependents & family care givers.

They told me that by April they expect to have ALL veterans AND dependents vaccinated.