We got another few inches of snow so I shot the backyard in RAW mode with the
iPhone 12 Pro Max and rendered it with ARC on my computer. This was shot with
the wide angle lens, which is 13 mm equivalent. Cropped a wee bit to eliminate
the edge of the roof.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18644337/Sun-and-Snow

Last night I shot my wife, Charmaine, in Portrait mode. Since Portrait mode
includes some in-camera shenanigans to blur the background, it can’t be
combined with RAW mode, but It’s handy for quick portraits. This was shot with
the telephoto lens which is 65 mm equivalent. A bit of retouching as one must
do when shooting a portrait of one’s wife.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18644336/Charmaine
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List