On Sun., Feb. 21, 2021, 3:48 p.m. John, <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> I don't personally do facebook myself, but I don't think this is a reason
> condemn "social media" all together. After all, PDML is "social media".

The old adage that any group that will let me join and all that.
My problem is more with the Facebook, Instagram, Twitters and that sort of
social media.
They seem to bring out the very worst in people and enable the very worst
people.

> There are criminals trying to take advantage of you in anything you do.
> You have
> to be careful, but you can't just withdraw entirely from life.

Too much social media is proof that a person has no life to begin with.

Having said that, I have been practicing social distancing since 1957, I
realize that I am not exactly mainstream.

bill

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List