Dave - glad you had those cleats!  Yes, a nice set.. My top pic is 662 - which I think is what Rick is calling the first leaf on ice shot.. print it!

ann

On 3/13/2021 11:41 AM, Rick Womer wrote:
A beautiful and varied collection!  The shots with the glass ball are
intriguing. I really like the tree branches against the clear blue sky, and the
first leaf-in-the-ice shot in particular.

Rick