On 3/14/2021 21:07:40, jco...@iinet.net.au wrote:
Having read much of Napoleon's memoirs, as dictated to Las Cases and
Bertrand, I feel he would never have been content to rule 10.5 square miles of territory!  As you noted, he spent more time reviewing his campaigns and
attempting to justify his failures, while yearning to get back to France.

I'm betting if DJTrump ever dictates his memoirs, it will probably sound the same, except for ruling over the .004 square miles of his exile, and probably using very small words.

har!!

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List