On 3/15/2021 12:08 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
The only winners are the lawyers.

I'm sure when the world ends, the lawyers will beat out cockroaches as the last surviving species.

bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Alistair Lax <alistairj...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mar 15, 2021 12:20 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Rejoined PDML

The K-30, K-50 and K-70 are all named in the class action lawsuit, but
it appears unclear how much, if at all, the K-70 is affected. There's a
lot of internet chatter including from people don't even have a K-70,
some people who seem to have had the problem, and some quoting a Pentax
representative who apparently stated the mechanism in the K-70 was
different. It's a confused picture.

Alistair