This:

https://www.dpreview.com/articles/6629384105/fujifilm-finepix-s1-is-worlds-first-weather-resistant-superzoom#specs

My wife has an older one (without RAW) but it performs very well.

Alan C

On 03-Apr-21 06:10 PM, Toine wrote:
After realizing my next photo buying frenzy probably involves a $2000
body and if I make that kind of investment also a $2000 LBA 150-450
for serious birding I think I should consider other options for
birding. Also considering the heavy weight lifting for 3-4 hours while
strolling around in the woods. Breaking both my wallet and my back.
Maybe a Superzoom like the Nikon Coolpix P950? I switched from analog
Pentax to digital on the Coolpix 950. Why not switch again to a 950 :)

Any list wisdom on superzooms which support RAW format?
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List