Probably hadn't been born yet even when Roger Moore had the role.

On 4/19/2021 14:02:59, Bob Pdml wrote:
Har! Surely they’ve seen Sean Connery use them as 007!?

On 19 Apr 2021, at 14:47, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com> wrote:

So I’m flying off to Chicago this morning. Took the Minox B.

So of course I get stopped at security. They’re looking and looking at my bag,
open the top, can’t find it... “what’re you looking for?” I ask. “There’s
something long, thin, metal...?” “Oh, I know what you’re looking for...” unzip
the right side long hidden pocket and pull out the Minox tripod. “What the heck
is that?” Pull out the Minox B out of its hidden pocket, assemble the tripod,
fit it... four security guards standing there shaking their heads. “We ain’t
never seen nuthin’ like that before! And that bag is tricky as heck!!!” I
smiled, almost took their picture with that confused look on their faces, but
three of them ran off just then.

Hysterical. Standard for my life. :-)

%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List