Volcanoes are fascinating!  Thanks for sharing.

I have visited Kilauea, on the Big Island of Hawaii, on four separate
occasions.  I have twice ben able to see the lava actively flowing,
once flowing into the ocean.  Once I was able to get so close I
could fgeel the heat on my cheeks, but they park rangers keep visitors
farther back now.  It is an event not to be missed if you have the
opportunity to watch a live volcano, In Iceland, on Hawaii or elsewhere.
Just avoid the explosive ones.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery