Yes, you are doubtless the Pdml'er who knew her best.. although Mark Roberts stayed here a number of years ago for a night or two and I thoink about a dozen others have come to visit at least once over the years.   I had had her for only about 6 months when you and Amita and Nate came for a lunch of pizza from Stromboli's and a photo shoot on the roof.

Thanks for the much needed hugz... from you and all the others here who knew her at least in Peso's and occasionally a video.

ann