I'm done. I do have a paypal account, I just couldn't remember the password. I found where I wrote the password down & got into my account.

On 5/3/2021 15:34:38, Paul Sorenson wrote:
Well...Paypal has instructions for paying without an account but everything on the page the send you to wants you to download/install their app.  However, if Doug could create a "paypal.me" link and post it, anyone going to that link can send him money from several sources including a credit card.  For example:  You could send money to me at this link.

paypal.me/inspector6

Any accidental donations will be appreciated  😁😁

-p