Ann, nice results you get with this high zoom small sensor camera.

I've seen here a cheap second hand Pentax XG-1 for sale, that has 52 x optical zoom and a 16MP sensor.
Probably a similar camera as the Coolpix 520.
Does anybody have some experience with this camera?
I'll have a look also at the Pentax forums.

Henk