We had some nice warm weather yesterday and we had a couple of monarch
butterflies emerge.

I was keeping an eye on the two remaining chrysalises (that I'm aware of) and
noticed a nearby plant was attracting lots of bees.

I spent quite a while chasing the bees around the flowers with my macro lens.
My hit rate was quite low (I took just over 100 photos), trying to follow the
things with a handheld macro lens, manually focussed.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1120/#peso

Pentax K5ii, FA100mm f/2.8 Macro.

I do have a few more that came out reasonably well but that's the one I decided
to show.

Cheers,
Dave
--