Jan,

Congratulations!  I have been thrilled with my 67II.  I have had
nothing else improve my images so dramatically as moving up to that
big negative!  Don't let anyone tell you that you can't handhold it
either.  I just got back a roll that I shot holding the body in one
hand while holding my wiggly 1.5 year old in the other hand shot with
the 90mm.  The images are much better than I would have got with my
35mm and are nice and sharp - far better than I was expecting. Anyway,
don't be afraid to try using the 67 in any situation.  I'm sure you'll
find that there are cases where 35mm is the way to go, but you'll also
be surprised how many times the 67 gets the job done - with style.

Brother Bruce