Tooo quiet… A bit more than half the number of posts we had during the same
week last year.

It’s become unusual to get more than two or three comments on a photo (or
series of them). This makes me sad, because this group has helped make my
photography what it is (for better or worse?).

According to pdml.net there are 527 of us. Where is everyone?

Rick