I wish! Our mine house will have to see us out. BTW I wondered about the style.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/51194512830/    Scan of an old neg.

Alan C

On 21-May-21 04:35 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Looks like it belongs in SoCal.
Are you making a bid on it?

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 7:57 AM Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

I had to deliver a parcel to a house in Sunbird, Ave, Phalaborwa
yesterday. Strangely, in all the years I have lived here, I have never
been there before. It must be the most upmarket street in the town with
many fine houses, especially this one, built on a double plot on a bend
in the Ave. A far cry from the typical Colonial mine houses most of us
live in. At 09:00 the sun was already blazing.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/51192476872/        A 2 frame
Pano.

K5 & DA 18-55 WR @18mm, ISO 200, 1/100 sec.

Alan C