I agree with John. I simply ignore the buttons I don’t need but am thankful for
those that allow me to immediately move my focus point, switch to continuous
focus or dial in exposure comp. I do agree with Hurn’s desire for brighter
bigger viewfinders. And like him I bemoan the time it would take to digitize
the tens of thousands of pics I shot on film.

Paul