Bill wrote:

The interesting thing about computers that take pictures is that the people
who write the software can program in the characteristic curve of, in this
case, infrared film, and how it translates the invisible to the eye into
something visible and have the camera emulate the result from that
characteristic curve.

The result should be a very accurate facsimile of what IR fm does.
The smart person would look at the results with an open mind prior to
labeling them "silly".

No idea how well it works with these features but I've been mightily
impressed so far. I'll certainly try those modes out and see how they
perform.

Malcolm

https://www.avg.com
--