One of the regulars in my music circle played with Pete Seeger back during his college days (1950s).

He passed last year. Stroke, not Covid, but we weren't allowed to visit him at the end because of the quarantine.

I'm hoping Covid hasn't been the end of our music circle, but we also lost our meeting place during the shutdown, so even though the restrictions are easing we have no place to go.