ok I chose lavish praise..   really, shooting in that light with raindrops on the vegetation and a good eye adds up to lovely to look at.

One suggestion (which is to say what i'd do if it were mine) Id fiddle with the perspecive on the first one so that the fence posts, gate posts were corrected to be vertical instead of dipping in att the bottom.. sort of like what you would get if you had a tilt lens   or crop out the heavy one on the left side.

I'd do an example for you but I'm really under the gun today
 with various important chores

ann