Sorry about the crappy photos chaps. One of these days I may be able to capture the culpit!

Alan C

On 31-May-21 01:20 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I can't really say I enjoyed looking at that crap.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 8:12 AM Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

A Hippo made a smelly deposit at our gate last night. No damage
fortunately. A couple of years ago they devoured the whole vegetable
garden in a yard across the street.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/51212711523/   Scroll L for a
close up (unless you feel squeemish).

K5 & DA 18-55