Thanks, Ann, Brian, Dave, Mike & Stan,

I had the loss of taste for a while, nothing really foul tasting but really
only texture. The second Covid jab has helped a little I think, but it's
long term tiredness and lack of sleep that are the real issues. I have
follow up X-Rays, blood tests etc all planned out, so my social diary is
full.

I know someone locally who thinks (thought) the virus is all nonsense made
to scare the public, a view that changed when a relative died of it.

However, photography has been a help and a distraction, as it's got me out
and about, although I can't manage hills yet.

Malcolm

https://www.avg.com
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List