Ok, this is a link to the entire several years of my PESO posts. The last two
posts are the image and the “corrected” image in question.
They are on Page Four so you’’ll need to scroll/navigate your way there, note
the page links at the bottom, but this should be easier than having two direct
links to the two images…

https://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848
<https://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848>

Stan