Thanks for that very informative discourse, Dan. Great gallery too. If everyone had your outlook the world wouldn't be in the ecological mess it is today. Of course the real problem is human overpopulation but one is not allowed to say that. In the end I fear nature will take corrective action. Covid could well be considered a kind of final warning. Much worse is coming. I wonder if anyone heard what David Attenborough was saying at the G7 last week?

Alan C