> On Jun 17, 2021, at 6:21 PM, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I like the OOF background; it provides context and color. One might use the
> graduated filter tool in LR to darken it a bit.

I quite like the background.  I’m not sure that darkening it would make it less
though, I think that maybe decreasing contrast and possibly clarity would tone
it down.  The blind is already quite dark.

I  think that Ann’s suggestion would also make a very nice photo.  A different
one without the context, but still very nice.  One nice thing about this
digital era is that trying all of these variations only costs you time.

    LRC

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com