That's a cool photo.

I'm going to have to show this one to my daughter tomorrow.  She's really
interested in mushrooms, they're growing all over the place here.  She really
enjoys helping the adults do a "health and mushroom check" at her preschool.

Due to the weather we walked home yesterday and in addition to a few good
patches of mushrooms we saw a few instances of hairy fungus growing out of
dung, most likely cat but possibly dog.  We certainly don't have any elephants
around here.

Cheers,
Dave