I had the Leica CL out on my walk yesterday, first time I've carried a digital
camera in some weeks. As usual, the quality of this body along with the superb
lens made me smile a lot… And I think I got a few okay photos too. LOL!

Bird Feeder - Santa Clara 2021 :: https://flic.kr/p/2m7MMjS
  - Leica CL + Leica Summilux 35mm f/1.4 (1972 version)

Shooting with a digital camera again after so long away shooting instant film
and various formats in traditional film … makes me think again: These modern
digital cameras are absolute marvels! Such amazing resolution, tonal range, and
so easy to shoot with, so easy to render and finish the photographs …

So I quickly loaded another pack of film into the Polaroid this morning for my
bicycle ride. Important to keep things in perspective, eh?

enjoy!
—
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
--Mark Twain
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List