No, it was just the best title I could come up with.  Probably shows my lack of imagination.

On 6/29/2021 1:15 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
so did I - is there a prize?

ann

On 6/27/2021 5:43 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
Ooh! Ooh! I found it! I found it!

Rick (regressing…)

On Jun 26, 2021, at 5:14 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://webster26.epizy.com/peso/PESO--FindTheHeron.html

Equipment: Pentax K-3 w/smc Pentax 70-210mm f4.0~5.6.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

https://www.avg.com
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

    - P.J. O'Rourke