On a hike about a week ago, I got some photos of a couple of butterflies.  I
suspect that someone on this list might be able to ID them a bit more precisely
than “butterfly”.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/51280990964/in/album-72157719477229994/

full album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157719477229994

Shot with the K-3 II and the Pentax 18-270.  I like the range of the lens, but
I don’t seem to be getting as good quality of images as I did with the tamron
18-250, but that could have more to do with what I’ve tried to photograph with
it and in what light.  Although, come to think of it, the photos of Amiot’s
sculptures were with it, and I  didn’t have any issues there.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--