Thanks!

It is in fact a GX8, not GX9 as stated originally. It’s built like a brick and
is a similar shape but although it’s not pretty it handles very well and seems
to be very much a photographer’s camera.

There are a few things that it does better than my Olympus EM1 Mk II. In
particular, it uses marked dials rather than the menu or making you look at the
VF or screen for some important stuff, and it has a switch on the body for
controlling focus modes whereas some Olympus lenses have a MF clutch, and for
those that don’t you have to fiddle around awkwardly with things.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List